Monday, April 21, 2008

On to Day 3...

I am doing very well! I'm sorry I didn't post last night, but I was busy! I took lots of pictures of my food, but haven't loaded them onto the PC, yet. I will do that tonight.

I made it through Day 2 without any big incidents. So far, the biggest challenge has been fighting the occasional sweet craving. I am hoping to circumvent that by eating some of the Fruitless Fruit Leather, which I made last night.

I also made Cream Cheese Muffins, Just Like Stuffed Baked Potatoes and paremsan-crusted fried catfish.

Day 2 Meals:

Breakfast - cream cheese muffin
Snack - a small taco salad (1/2c seasoned ground beef, 1/2 oz of shredded cheddar, 0.25oz tomato, 1 cup of lettuce)
Lunch - 6oz. parmesan-crusted catfish, 1c of green beans in olive oil and garlic
Dinner - 1 and 1/2 Italian sausage links with 1.5 oz of green peppers and 1/2 of a protein-packed oopsie.

24total carbs - 6 fiber = 19 Net Carbs

My fit day is here: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jeanessadoesatkins

On to Day 3!

No comments: